Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Issues!

Wine of the Day: The Winery at Olney - Cabernet Sauvignon

I'm sure I'm not the only one out there with this problem, at least I hope not.  So, I have started to do the quilting part for the baby blanket.  I am using this:

I used this on my first quilt and it worked great.  I don't know why it isn't working as great for this one.  Maybe the batting wasn't as flat to begin with...  I have no idea.

Anyways, I am now in the process of taking out half of what I have done b/c the backing fabric has bunched up.   I have already redone a few rows.  Now I have noticed that if I were to try to sew on the edging there would be places that I would have to fold over the fabric.  Back to the drawing board. 






Plan B is to leave in half of what I have already done, redo the other half and then reevaluate the first half.  I still like the idea of this spray so I am going to combine this with pinning and see if I can get the back flattened out as desired. Also, maybe iron all of it together before pinning??  Any ideas are welcome!

Let's hope I don't need a Plan C!


Cheers,
kara


No comments:

Post a Comment